Great 2 Story conveniently located in Winchester City. Approx 3000sqft of finished space on 3 levels. Lower level can be used as an in-law suite/extended family, or a great room. The primary bedroom has a large bath with updated tile. Large kitchen has eat-in space and a breakfast area, plus dining room. Rear is ready for a deck. Home is near shopping, a winery, medical facilities, schools and easy access for commuting. Schedule now so this one doesnât get away. A lot of home under $400k. Sellers are offering an AHS home warranty!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,985 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Winchester City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Rear Yard, Partly Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price