New Price! Fresh Paint and New Bathroom Floorings.Selling AS IS. This extra spacious floor plan in the exclusive Willow Lawn Cottage community boasts a proximity to all and yet a quiet community. Nestled close to major roads, hospital, and shopping. Plenty of places to roam and walk. The community center has places to play, meet for coffee, chair exercises, book club, travel club, writers group, happy hour on occasion and parties. Walk to the Shenandoah Museum and find the trails! From the brick exterior to the patio and deck areas you will find wood floors and more. This open floor plan has a master bedroom and bath with a walk in closet, a second bedroom with walk in closet, a full bath, a den or formal dining room, a kitchen, living room/dining area, gas fireplace, and a finished office/ four seasons room which exits to a deck in the rear. Vaulted ceilings, Wood floors. Lots of natural lighting. Honey oak cabinets. Plenty of storage. 1 car garage. Concrete driveway. New in 2021 A/C. and heating, whole house humidifier and air scrubber. Come and relax with the Over 55+ Community.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Cottage, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,550 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Willow Lawn Cottages
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas
Winchester City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Front Yard, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Party Room, Retirement Community
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price